After Renovation Clean
Having just completed a home renovation, there is now the job of the After Renovation Clean. This is the final touch of the renovation. Tradies are terrible at cleaning after themselves, so even though they will do some rubbish removal, an After Renovation Clean is still required.
What is involved in an After Renovation Clean.
Renovations are usually a big job that create significant dust and debris on completion. Dust, dirt and grime generated on a building site pervades most areas in the building. Cupboards, drawers, tops of counters, fixtures are all affected. Most job sites after the trades have left are still left with significant dust and debris. The dust and debris can cause serious health issues if not removed. Dust and debris can also settle on all countertops, fitted cupboards and get into the air-conditioning.
Typically an after renovation clean will require a Deep Clean using specialised equipment and chemicals to assist in:
- Paint removal and concrete removal from windows and tracks.
- Vacuuming hazardous dust particles.
- Removing stickers from windows and doors.
- Walls/skirting boards, doors, windows sills wiped and stains removed.
- All tapware to be polish cleaned.
- Sinks, bathtubs, shower screens and vanities to be cleaned.
- Removing dust from window tracks/frames and cabinetry.
- Vacuum and steam clean of all tiled areas in wet areas.
- Disinfect and wet wipe all benchtops.
- Vacuuming and mopping of hard floor areas removing all building debris such as plaster etc.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Vacuuming/mopping/wiping of balconies, handrails, stairs and porticos
Kikki’s Cleaning Services has significant experience in After Renovations Cleans. Kikki’s Cleaning Services staff have all appropriate equipment including HEPA vacuums. If assistance is required with a post-renovation clean, contact Kikki’s cleaning Services.
Pricing is normally fixed at $40.00 per hour.
Think cleaning – Think Kikki’s