Our cleaning system sets us apart. Our customers keep coming back to us, because we provide services that work and keep their homes and apartments clean, right down to the little details. whether it is on the ground floor or the 24th Floor, Kikki’s team of professional cleaners will provide a detailed clean of your property. With a flexible suite of options, you can have a one-off standard clean, or book in regular cleans. We also offer deep/spring cleans and exit cleans .We also offer a range of extras such as making beds, fridge and oven cleans and carpet cleans.
Having a trusted cleaner is vital for your peace of mind. Not only do you need to trust that they will do a great job, but you need to trust them to be in your home. Our cleaning teams have all been rigorously assessed by our HR team and have all had police clearance checks so you can feel safe leaving your property in our hands. to ensure that standards are maintained cleaners undergo extensive on-the job training.
Cleaning satisfaction Guarantee
We provide a satisfaction guarantee on work we do. If you are not happy with your service, let us know within 24 hours and we will come back to rectify any issues.
Many home owners have asked for additional services such as laundry folding, ironing, changing bed linen and making beds. Kikki’s staff can provide extras as part of the service. When you book your service, please let us know if there are any chores you would like our staff to do. Additional services are charged at a flat fee and booked in 15 minute increments.
On-line booking and payment
We have tried to make accessing our services as easy as possible. Bookings and payment can be done on-line.
What is provided for apartment cleans?
Our standard can either be a one-off or booked for a regular clean. Every time we clean, we’ll provide services that include the following:
- Wet areas – Bathrooms/Toilet/Laundry Cobwebs dusted from ceiling and wall corners. Countertops, vanities, and sinks cleaned and disinfected. Clean/disinfect Toilet bowl/seat/stand/cistern. Clean shower screen/tiles/walls. Cabinets wiped down – EXTERIOR ONLY. Floors Vacuumed and mopped. Garbage bags emptied, and bags replaced.
- Sleeping Areas Cobwebs dusted from ceiling and wall corners. Dust and wipe all Furniture. Clean/wipe switches and power sockets. Clean/wipe window ledges. Dust and wipe skirting boards. Sweep and Vacuum Floors. Mop Floors if not carpet/ Vacuum Floor if Carpet. Garbage/recycling bins emptied, and bags replaced.
- Living Areas Cobwebs dusted from ceiling and wall corners. Clean/Wipe switches and power sockets. Dust and wipe all furniture. Sweep and Vacuum Floors. Mop Floors if not carpet/ Vacuum Floor if Carpet.
- Kitchen Cobwebs dusted from ceiling and wall corners. Countertops and sink cleaned and disinfected. Dust tops of cupboards. Stovetop cleaned and wiped down. Splashback cleaned from grease/dirt. Cabinets wiped down – EXTERIOR ONLY. Garbage/recycling bins emptied, and bags replaced. Garbage/recycling bins emptied, and bags replaced.
Things to be considered
- Car parking for the cleaner. Our cleaners often have a significant amount of cleaning products and equipment they bring with them such as mops, vacuum cleaners, etc. Please ensure that the cleaner can access parking near to your property.
- Key management. If you are not going to be there the day of the clean, please ensure that the key is put into a key lock, or given to a next-door neighbour or hidden in a safe place for the cleaner to access.
- Security System. If you have a security system that is turned on, please advise the cleaner of the security password to open and close the property.