Garden Maintenance is one of those jobs that the busy household doesn’t always have time to do yet is vitally important to keep your house tidy. Keeping a garden tidy has a number of benefits including:
- Aesthetics. There is nothing better than to come home to a nice presented house. If you want guests over for a barbeque, to have the garden clean and manicured.
- Safety. An overgrown garden can become a safety risk for children and pets with snakes and vermin finding the ideal living conditions.
- Plant health. Plants can be expensive to buy and will often die if the garden is not maintained, due to pest infestation and choking caused by weeds.
- Re-sale value. Ask any real estate agent about the importance of a well-manicured backyard. The difference is sale value can add up to thousands of dollars.
- Save money. This sounds almost counter-intuitive, but in reality, the small cost of regular garden maintenance pales to the cost of major garden maintenance where a garden has been left to grow uncontrollably.
- Bond Returns. If you rent and do not maintain the garden, this can lead to the total loss of a bond due to the cost of cleaning a garden that has not been maintained.
In addition to standard cleans, Deep Cleans/Spring Cleans and Exit Cleans, Kikki’s Cleaning Services also provides Garden Maintenance Services. We provide a one-stop-shop solution for all your home maintenance requirements.
What services do we provide?
- Lawn mowing. We can provide a regularly scheduled service or as required.
- Hedge Trimming. If hedges are not maintained they can become unruly and messy.
- Pruning. Pruning is an important part of plant health. it gets rid of dead foliage and enhances healthy growth.
- Weeding. This can be one of those tasks that seem never-ending taking up weekends.
- Paving weed control. Do you have weeds coming through the pavers making the paving area look messy? Consider our weed spraying service as part of regular garden maintenance.
- Leaf blowing. Leaves can be a real nuisance, either from your own backyard or from neighbouring properties requiring regular clean-up.
- High-pressure cleaning. Pavers over time get a mold and dirt build-up. Consider a high-pressure clean once or twice a year to maintain the look of your pavers.
- Green waste rubbish removal. Do you need green waste removed for you?